YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Friday, February 8, 2008

HappY ActuaLLy~

Is amazing for me today. i dint eat ~~~ lolx... i thought i will go for my aunt house for a big fest, but when i see those foods, my stomach start fill up without any food in my mouth yet. And yet, i drink a single drop of water. Maybe i should join the weird people show.

Actually start from the 1st day, or maybe before CNY i was looking forward to call my "Yi Poh", cecause i miss her so much but i never have a change to get the phone and call her. sighx. Is all about the stupid digi fault that eat my credit without any reason. I had it, im done with digi. DIGI SUCK ALL THE TIME!!! ok, come back to my story. So i was planning to but a prepaid call "HAPPY" and i was happy enough to go and buy happy. But when i reach there i cant see HAPPY and then i started to be not happy when i cant find HAPPY and i din buy HAPPY. lolx too many happy because happy is really happy to me. so i end up wit no happy and go back home, until now i dicided to call with house phone. I dont care what my mom will rumble in my ear, in and out, soft and loud. I just call, the first time i so brave. Even the firework outside is cheer for me now. Wakaka~~~

We have a sweet time, talking to each other, and the best thing is i really miss her even her voice i also almost forget. I really feel guilty for that. When she heard of my voice, she was really happy. Of cause i also happy. Is just i know that she is more happy than me. hehex. Is just like i very happy to received Loong call all the time. even is everyday he call up, i will have a very nice feeling and very happy that cant explain. That what people say happiness, even though you din saw that person, as long as you heard their voice and know there are good in their live and live happy, you will feel that is nothing more important than them being in your life.

Memory actually is more than enough. As long as we live together and as long as we having great time together, this is what i call happy and lucky i have "you" and "you" and all of "you" in my life. I really feel great that u all in my life, running in some part of my road of life. Somehow i did forgotten some of you that appear in my life, but i hope i still can say thank you that you have left your track in my heart. I love you all and thank to all of you.

With all of LoVe,
ZeT

No comments: