YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PaniC~ >.<

Today is been a hard day for me and also Candy. Now i just hope Candy will release her tension for now. Actually we having a trip to hostel to put our thing back to our room. Then on our way back, a stupid Malay cyclist bang the car we on, and of course is that idiot pervert fault. End up Candy give him RM150. That pervert so damn on him, still say he is not about the matter of the money but still hold on the money so tide. The god have eyes, i believe, and give him the punishment as he needed. But the most pitiful is Candy. She is so panic and all the way we back to Klang, her eye sight was so not peaceful. Almost get into trouble few times. Hope Candy feel well soon...

Worrying of you,
ZeT

1 comment:

Candy said...

Thank for your concern dear ~
^^ I'm happy that you still with me and convince me during my hard time =)