YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Friday, April 4, 2008

I Have A Feeling

I have a feeling. My heart was pumping hardly than ever before. I don't have the judging mind for now. I am scare and I am really confuse that what i done. I scare i do it wrong again and I scare to fall again. doesn't feel right now. I dunno what is happening to me. I dunno why this world keep turning me down to chaos. I have a hard feeling. I have a sad feeling. I have a fake feeling. I have a stupid feeling. I shouldn't have all this feeling. Just wake me up for all this foolishness. I tired.

I hope can recovered everything that i have done. Making a new layout of my life. Keep all the contents inside with colorful inner. ZeT don't want to be Cipher. And I am not complex as a cipher code. I am just a simple person who want my life to get better and good.

Drowning,
ZeT

1 comment:

[11] e l e v e n said...

Hmm..I dunno what I can say to help you but, just go for what you think the best. Clear your frustrated mind, and think about what you have to think now XD I dunno what I'm saying...