YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Webpage Design Logo~


This is my web page design logo(give comment yea~ ^^v)... my total assignment is 80%, consider A... but i not stratified with my enemy web page. he got 81%. What the hell!!!! I gonna win him next time!!!
He got extra feature with his outside friend help, is totally unfair. To those guy(really is a guy! male!!!) that useless, can't be trusted. They are all lazy and no brain, low EQ, do things never think. I feel good to do things alone without this kind of guys. Alone isn't bad. Worst is have a teammate with people with no brain!

Ruddy,
ZeT

1 comment:

[11] e l e v e n said...

I think it looks pretty cool! The colors are very..i dunno, futuristic? XDDD

And damn those people, just ignore it. As long as you know you are better than them, then just let it be ;)