YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Previous Incident: My elder sister wedding registration!

Febuary 28th
I still online. I remembered. Waiting for John to arrived. Is 10 in the morning. Today is my elder sister, Carina registration. Few hour later, John arrived and we meet and chatting. The times has come, it was time to fetch my elder sister from the beauty studio. I went change cloth, when i reach the door, my mom ask where i going? HELL! of cause im going to Carina registration. Why i can't go? Is a celebration, is should be more people go, and make all fun around. She looked awesome, she is pretty. We take off to the destination, Hokkien 会馆。We wait. There is pretty much people register that day. I hate how my mom looked at me. I can't really figure what is she thinking. The time they register each other, is cool, real cool. We have photo up everything. But i don't have it here. So sorry that i can't share with all~


Regards,
Claire

No comments: