YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

damn it

life is just soooooooo fuck up!!!! sad to say, someone stole my laptop. somemore is a stupid thief that steal laptop and plug out all the connected cabel and the adapter charger. somemore left the adapter charger there... =.= GRRRR.... i cant put myself together now. i never have a proper meal since yesterday. is not that i want to torture myself, but i just dont feel my stomach empty, is just my heart so empty. all my work, assignment,collection of songs and stuffs. my lappy is the all i have. my lappy is the only close and expensive gadget i got. i dont think i can live long without lappy. tear burst and no one know. my hard work and achievement just gone. glory really dont stand long and just remember the pain. i got nothing now.

No comments: