YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Friday, May 28, 2010

Days Change

One question for all, days change people or people change by day?
i really got no answer for this, but u insist to ask for the answer, one solution, u look into your ownself and get the answer.

This particular week, is really stunning! What i get is like triple of human works. But i can seriously tell, this ain't bad things to do. This is just a way of human survivor. When think back of the past, is not that bad at all. Some people tells me, you're quite a silly person and you really looked like a man. A man is not as you think physically a man, but is workload in my daily life. That the way of my life. Deal with it!

Well, after of 5 days of worry of no camera, it finally solved. Just get this superb DSLR on my own hands and study bout it! Whole day photo taking, you can feel the tiredness on your hands, BUT not on your heart and mind. Life is really full of surprise. you will never know what will happen tomorrow or even the next seconds. So, don't worry and be happy. Do what you can do and you think that you won't regret about it! Rock it like is hard, baby!

Another things that happen to me that defined as a good human nature on earth are foods!!! I believe no one denied it. It happen to me everytime, i get to be uncontrolable when say, talk, smell, taste, look on this seducing foods. Another real life food of journey, Muffin always melt your heart. Red wain chicken alway let me think of my home. Spicy Mushrom and vege is the best shot for all the taste nerves. NHOM NHOM NHOM~~~ Don't get mad at me, this is what i called it a life.

Pledge Life,
Claire

1 comment:

Claire 彩婷 said...

but life will still go on without realising