YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Past : Ep2

The past is always the history. Just like what reporter do their works in the newspaper.


A new journey on this silence Saturday morning. achievement is the cure of the pain. Life is about the process, process is the valuable mankind development. I sleep earlier than last time, less thinking, but the noise interrupting me. I started to wonder, what i will be when i out of my life and get instant changes? Can i make it and moving on? I like surprise, but not disaster.

Sunday smile, but i never get to smile back. How silly I am to get extra worry about the think that i shouldn't be. Thanks for the uninvited helping hands. Surprises never end, like a hearty white almond. Washed up, get dress, and ready for the ride.

Someday, i just hate talking. I felt far away from friends, from all of my friends. I just can't speak it right. I notice my weakness but i just can't share it verbally. I hardly express myself. I feel down when i talk to them. Because they are just too high to reach.

Most of the day, skipped class always be my favorite. But going class will be a lot of unexpected stuff happening. I like friends, just not mine random community. Happiness is what we chase, unwanted event is just the consequences that randomly happen. Let chase our dream, catch our dream, share our dream and live as the life goes on.

Pledge life,
Claire

No comments: