YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Im Hurt More than Angry..

I'm happy with you all the time , really. But thing have started to change when u started to act like this. I was not angry, but those sadness make the temper of mine goes lose and that was the time everything in our relationship goes wrong. I wrote down this because i can't manage to tell you face-to-face. Every time i talk about this i sure will cry, and harder and harder time to time. I also don't know why. I don't wan bring any sensitive issue. The other thing that i don't wan to talk to you face-to-face is because i scare i can't control myself. I just hope you can see this and know what i feel and not what i want.


*You started to being different after our relationship goes for one month. Our communication less get match all the time. Sometime i do bring some conversation but it will end up with "Oh! My XXX also better in XXX..." i just want us have something to say I'm not showing off that anything this and that. And when this happen i feel really bad and i already have no mood to having talk or whatever else. So, i was being moody not angry.


*I do control myself all the time. I know this issue i say before, and is about promises. Is about smoking. Of cause i do hope you have a healthy life and everyday hope you smoke lesser and lesser. Not i anti smoke, just like if you really do love someone can u think about other things more than just yourself? I know i don't have the power to control i just you will get better life.

*Sometime i think i sensitive, and just maybe. I just don't know that u like to date me more or date your friends more? sorry i say this rude word. I feel every time we all go out not you not really have fun. Or maybe friends is better?

*When come to concern, i know you sure no idea what will it be. Get the most latest example, that night you angry me. My hand was really hurt until i eat roti canai also need use left hand. Sis also say, "want me help you?" but i don't want to because is too embarrassing and my boyfriend having a fun conversation with friends. Then we go Cyber, i was really whole day after exam never sleep. I really want to accompany you. But i was too tired, i have a small nap in Cyber Cafe. I sad, because u thought i boring not sleepy. I was really nothing to say. and i was really freak out that you take shot while we heading back to hostel. Because the day before i having some nightmare. I also assume that you really forget that last time i really scare if this kind of things happen to me. i really scare even i go to ghost house. I was thinking why, at beginning you can remember what i say. But when time past by, I'm i really not important? Or I'm i just a girl not more than a girlfriend to you?

*When sometime i really hope that you can automatic call me or sms me. But there is only 2 time you ever call me and that only less than 5% you will auto sms me. I don't know izzit you too confident about our relationship or what else. Now i just feel less and less confident.

I really do hope we can be as last time. I really hope we can be like that, like the 1st time ever we together and having sweet time. I do take this relationship serious. This few day maybe you do talk about my weird behavior to someone. But i don't care. I just do care what you think and what step you will take after read this post. Last thing i ever wan to say, I really do love you. Please don't play, if you are playing please stop. I know i weak, i do cry every single day after you mad at me. i do having bad dream and even can't sleep well after all. The most funny thing is even i laugh i also will cry. When the day has come, it wont be again.

No comments: