YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Sunday, January 20, 2008

SoRRy~~~


actually i just feel sorry for myself. and also my bloggie. Ya~~~ i think my blog also crying for me to give him back his life and battle up again. and now i wanna cross my heart to this keyboard that im using now, if i got time i sure blogging like hell and make my bloggie happy always like i always entertain my love. i started to sing westlife song.... oh~~ my love... hahax...

ctually now is exam season. but unfortunately me as a stupid still dun have the mode to study for my life. pahthetic for myself and my beloved bloggie. sometime i really forgotten that im not a cipher because of the appearence... so i remain not so good in mood some time; all of sudden, and make my frenz scare off. being a human is not easy, but at lease i doing go to myself is more than enough. at lease i try my best. that is wat i alway say to myself, in mind ofcause. if not people will say me an insane. hehez...

actually i do delite myself when i blogging. i feel good..... that more than i would.... hahax... i will be back soon my bloggie... i miss you~~~~




P.S: i miss my dear too... >.<

No comments: