YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Thursday, January 24, 2008

No Mood For Exam~

Today is a very special day for me. I having exam at 9am in the morning, and is very important, THE PROGRAMMING!!! Now i hanging around in the cyber cafe and think im kindda not loving ownselve. Now i accompany and also doing nothing in the cyber cafe. hahax. One funny thing is hearing those vulgar word, but they're feeling happy and enjoying the game. they laughing and say it at the same time. that kindda funny, for me, i think.

I have a deep thought. Im not loving my ownselves, and im kidda guilty to everyone. But i cant change anything now. Maybe this is real me. I din study hard but my parent trusted in me for giving the best education. All i think is how i enjoy my life after exam. Is kindda stupid, and i admit it. No doubt, i am really gross. Now my stupid guy sis scream so loud. Until my ear also pain. hehex.. =.=" He using Lucifer and he put his name as "ASSHOLE", im not joking. By the way, Vince using Slayer as his beauty hero.

So, until now i still no get to the mood to study, and i recently get angry easily and sometime sad , ofcourse. So special problem, yea, is "special"!! Im stupid and very aggressive to everything. But can't help!! So i think now is the too much on programming study. I really like programming, but im stupid. No brain to think wat is good and bad.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Take everything easy babe...
I will still love u no matter how =)

Claire 彩婷 said...

so good... tell u... he say seeing some other ppl blog is not good... cos that day i purposely sit beside him blogging... and he say Fatt that see other ppl blog is not good... >.<