YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thankx~~~

Thanks to you Loong, for being understanding. Is glad we all having holiday now. Of cause chinese new year is coming soon. Hwo haven't buy their new cloth please buy it quickly, if no, those nice cloths are belong to other people already. So, are you all grab your nice cloth and shoes?? Me? Are you kidding? i have everything set, of cause. Except 2 shoes. i know im a bit like what they say as "flower money" but what can i do? i'm jealous of those people who have a lot of nice shoe and i also wanna have a lot of nice shoes. Don't you?

Oh yeah! i'm so dead bored in my house. The history repeat again like last time i just finish SPM. Stay at house morning wake up. done what should i done everyday. then online all day, eat and eat and eat. watch tv after close pc since i have limit of online( before 12). The last thing is sleep.
this is my life. quite interesting right? But i was cheer that my dear call me and having talk. He is really sweet. No, is sweets, because is more that just sweet. i can't denied it, seriously. Last word to say. I'm bored and when Mei Teng coming my house??? T_T hehehez...

LuV,
ZeT

No comments: