YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Thursday, October 4, 2007

2ND Dayx Of Blogging~ XP

Today is a big day though. After wake up, doing all the same thing again and again, repeatably, of course i will switch on my pc and swipe the floor at the same time. Hehex. When i was managing those long and untidy wires, POOPS the pc shut down it self and cold boot forever!!! Oh My Goodness, i was completely terrified until my sister say me NOOB. Sad... of course as a genius as me, i manage to fix it. Firstly i was change the plug to other host, but another electric POOPs up again. I was very stunned. Ok, now i give up to repair it. Grr~~ i was so angry to myself and a bit of terrified, hehex.

After an hour later, i was boring see my sis play those bored games. and i was asking her, " Maple under maintenance izzit?" and she strike me back, =.=" "yea lar, if not why im playing this kind of games." lolx... is ok, and in the other second, i was thinking, im not the one who broke down the pc right? and i fix it again. this time i use other electronic to try those host. It's completely can use as usual. Wondering, maybe the CPU get burn.... or maybe i change the cable and see if the cable got wrong. My house is actually something like a store house, hehex, and i got other spare cable to plug in with. Blimey, i got it. The solution to fix it. Hehehex. I'm quite happy that what i have done today. I save myself and i save my darling from long sleep. And we are together again, for now. Unfortunately, few more days later, I'm going back to Hostel, and probably cant even online few days(a week).

A few minute just now, don't know why i feel a little dizzy. My first feeling i just like sudden death. I was totally insane of thinking this kind of thing. But i feel really uncomfortable when having this headache. Still a little bit dizzy right now when typing all this journal in my blog. Hehex. But when come to fun, all pain will be gone, just like a miracle spell that pull off all my pain. Later on, I'm going to play Maple again after the maintenance. WooHoo~~

Really hope the dizzy will get off soon, and i can be normal status again and having all the fun with online game before going back hostel. God Bless Me.....


LuV,
ZeT

No comments: