YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Friday, October 5, 2007

Harry Potter's Fantasy

After a long while reading all Harry Potter book series, i was totally love it like no one do. Yesterday i was reading the last series <> i was getting so excited. I was just like having some magical power that keep me reading the book, non-stop. Seriously, i was read it until 4++in the early morning. Luckily i didn't noise up my family which is sleeping tide. Yesterday night i was reading almost 10 chapters that night. Me myself also didn't notice until i was getting to bed. The last chapter i still remember is Fred died in Hogward.

Last time when I'm quite small, i was thinking who the bloody hell will read this kind of book, so thick and those word so bombastically i can't even understand what it mean. I was quite childish that time. Everyone was being childish when their small right? But now i was the one who read it so that i feel so good and great. It's some kind of miracle, even my friend say I'm so physio that can read those thick book. And that time i was just thinking it was really nothing, and I'm not trying to be all over myself. You never try u never know right??? This is why they all talking about all the time. Young ages humans can't think that wisely, but some of them is just don't have brain to think. What they thinking is just themselves. What is only for their own good, but no one else.

I use to saw one case, there is a guy who is attitude was not bad. When in the society, we use a lot of work together, and need someone help time by time. And this guy we name it Davis, and Davis is totally jerk when i saw his real face under the mask. It was very mean of him. When he need someone, he can just straight go and be good with that person, and when he is done doing and dig all stuff his "friend" got he flee away like Death Eater when they're finish their job being there. While he done this quite many times, some of the people looking for revenge and he was totally stunned like been curse of a stun spell. Of course everyone was impressive with the case speller.

Maybe i was reading too much Harry Potter, and can say too into it. When i was reading that book, i can feel like i was on the spot watching them and seeing their action. Shockley, i can even dream about the story either. Sometime I'm so don't have the idea i was too into it. But all i can say i do love books, i do love my family, i do love my friends, i do love games, i do love all genre of song, i do love everything. This is me, and i will always be me, myself.

LuV,
ZeT

2 comments:

Candy said...

Girl your are nuts MAN.... your update for this time is full with Harry Potter thinggy such as the death eater... then stun spell ZZZZZzzzzz...

ni way today I going to start reading ur harry potter.... since sec sem for first few week will be quite relaxing ahahahx...
Muwakx...

Claire 彩婷 said...

Sure...
im happy somebody is start reading Harry Potter Series....
hehe....
LoVe You...