YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Back With New LiFe

I'm back with my new life... I'm now 17 and i will be 18 soon(2 month and 3 days) and 5 more days i will started my new semester in college... I was enrolled in TarCollege and taking the subject of Information System Engineering. Everyone was surprise i taking ENGINEERING course, but is not a big deal, is just about system.

While i'm saying having a new life, ofcourse i make some changes. The most surprising is i go to salon and cut off my hair short!!! hehex~ my course mate must be quite surprise then. Everyone is changing, some of them still thinking how to change, some of them is changing, and some of them nvr think to change. Most of people scare to change, because they scare it will change to be more worst. And those who change rapidly always scare to lose out to others. Everyone got their phobia. And my phobia is scare to be alone especially in the dark, real dark. i hope i have Deluminator, can turn the dark to light (harry Potter too much >.<").

My life will go on, appear in this new blog, i have my journey. I hate writing, i think is ok for me to type.


LuV,
~ZeT~

No comments: