YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Sunday, October 14, 2007

HaRi RaYa SPeCiaL

This week was a very special week, as all of Malaysian know this was a event for Malay and even all Malaysian to celebrate. Haha... Saturday is the day. Really very hated when woke up early, always blame myself for that. But i wont take it serious. But when i reach my grandmother house, i saw my Tiger i feel very happy. Dun think so much, Tiger is my dog, not the real tiger. Lolx... Some time a admit I'm a little bit childish maybe i am, a bit. I was playing with my cousin and the very unexpected game is Pokemon. Everyone was laughing like hell, and saying I'm totally childish. Is OK, my heart was totally drop into the sank call CHILDISH.

After all, i was playing Maple again, they all say me childish again. why i just cant escape the "C" word??? is tired me, woot!! Night has fallen, but is still young. haha, i cant imagine i wrote this, is totally insane for me. i when to my cousin house and they having buffet. This is the most more event in my life on Hari Raya. Therefore, I'm not going home and stay overnight. I hate my brother, he is so big and all bed is cover by him. i cant even slept well, hmmph~~

I got a super duper big fest yesterday, and I'm getting fat. lolx, i cant imagine.

LuV,
ZeT

No comments: