YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Holiday

After having so much so much bad things, i decided to go for holiday at Kelantan. The place that someone take good care of me a lot. I meet a new girl just 7 month. She is really cute, and most of the people say she look like boy. No doubt, she still a girl. I have few( a lot ) of her picture.











We go out breakfast and lunch can be say everyday. So when Xuan Xuan not feel sleepy, then we bring them along. When i hug her out and walk everywhere, Xuan Xuan's mother say that im like her Mom!!! Everyone say im a young mother from now on. Until now Xuan's mother send me message and say my daughter need you to hug her for walk. Is really funny. At the holiday time i make her a cd, a cd of her photo album. Plus a funny photo with long hair. Everyone laugh at it. Xuan is a very smart and cute girl. I miss her a lot, and my aunt, and my aunt mother, and my uncle. They all very nice to me and i miss them a lot.

Missing,
Claire 

No comments: