YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MiX 09 Design~

Recently i catch up with a event call MiX Launch 09. I'm surprise that I'm chosen again to be a part of the commitee member of this event. As usual, I'm a part of the design again. Actually i hope that i can get to work in other division to get to learn more. But is ok for me too, i can improve in my design also. Well, I'm run out of my brain juice, to get more different idea. I think im so DUMB that can't get a better idea except this one. So the other comment is ask me to change the color. So i make up two version of this bloody design. Of cause that I'm blaming myself for being not useful at this hour.

So the below 2 is the tee design for the MiX Event. I hope it isn't that horrible... 


Brain Storming,
Claire

No comments: