YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i cry when he write~

"Grandma rest in peace.. i remember your voice your look and what you telling me"

This is what my cousin wrote on the MSN message. Tonight 2.31am, online on the wednesday midnight, i take my my laptop to "sister" room. The Bleach animation suddenly make me felt bored and i closed it without any thought and left a single trace. My cousin, John see me online on the midnight and pm me so we chat on. Suddenly i saw the message above, i feel really awful and really sad. I make a bad request to ask John to delete it to cover my sadness. John, who thought that i'm just kidding with him reject the request. By that time, my tear already can't wait to flow out of my eye. It just can't stop pouring out like the water fall. Everything was like flash back at the moment. It really does feel awful and is a feeling that can't denied in our life. 

He finally realise that i'm not kidding and he try to joke around. He really bad at joke. I laughed, bitterly. I really miss granny, i really miss her voice, her smile, her look, her every single sweat that work so hard for us.
picture of granny & granpa on the CNY


Tear-out,
Claire

No comments: