YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The year Of Sorrow of MINE!

Today is the day of the first day of chinese new year. Probably everyone is happy and making joke all around. We having photography section at my  grandpa house. All of the family member except 1st aunt and last aunt and 4th uncle. About the time morning at ten, we going to other relative house and visit them. No long later, my granpa call up to my relative house and say granny is unconscious. Later on of cause we rush back!! by the time we get back to granpa house granny already send to DUMB ASS HOSPITAL "SRI KOTA''' !!   We reach there, and the stupid Doc say this and that and slowly make transfer to other hospital!!! They try to make money count by hour to stay in their hospital, and don't care people life! CURSE THEM!!! My granny wait for 5 hour and get transfer to KL general Hospital. So, of cause the Doc at there say is too late can't can't be helped anymore. We pray and pray and pray, hope my granny can survived. All the way long, we talk to granny ask her to wait and don't leave us. I can feel here legs and hands moving from time to times. I also saw her tears is out of her eyes. I feel really awful, why my granny will suffer like this. She always a good person, kind and caring. She give food to those street dog, she loves all her grangchild, is all. At the time of 8:30pm, my granny wait for my granpa come to visit him for last meet, cause my granpa go back home and pray for god. She wait granpa and see her for the last time, later on she passed away peacefully.

Everyone still  fell awful and my tear is cry until it dry. Suddenly i remember my friend say, don't cry for the someone who is death, it will make the one you love unpeaceful and feel sorry. I try so hard and not to cry, and i even try to cheer them up not to be sad and tell them if u sad granny will know and she feel sad too. If you live happily, she also will felt happy for you. 

The day we bring granny back from the hospital we look and granny and i flash back everything my granny tell me, her every single word and concern make me remember back. My dad and uncle and granpa will do the best for my granny and make her rest for peace.

The part that i hate is here!!! All those aunt and uncle said for empty promises and just want to prove that he or she is a good son and girl!!! I hate when they pretend to be someone but they are the most unrespectful to my granny!!! First one is my 1st Aunt! She always tell us to pray and talk less, but she is the one that talk a lot and not praying a lot!!! Then everything she also want to take place, like scare to lose out to speak! people say one she also yes here people say two she yes there. Don't know everything still want to pretend to know everything! She damn annoying and make me pissed off!!! Then other people matter she also want to join. My granpa tell me don't do this thing, then i was like say something my granpa don't like to hear, and he tell everyone. This i nevermind, but the annoying people want come and give ajaran to me. before she say something i already kill her word with my eyes! 

The second person is my last uncle, because they say want to take shift at night, but he sleep all night long AT LIVING ROOM. and this is how he shift. Same as her wife, sleep so long and still want to get benefit. Everytime want to take big stuff. 

I'm tired of talking about everyone already. Is still a long story to tell, but now everyone real face is shown infront of me. Relative is also sometime selfish, but luckily i still have some beloved cousin and relative that care each other really much and i think this will make my granny peaceful and the big family is stood still! One more thing, im proud that i can make something for my granny, is make her photo beautiful, and im glad that everyone like it and say my granny photo is nice..

I LOVE YOU GRANNY!!

Love,
Claire

No comments: