YOU ADD A NUMBER "+1"

Friday, March 6, 2009

Thing That My FrenZ will SURPRISE!

I do something crazy today. I spend 200 for this. No turning back!!! 
i think everyone will be surprise~ cos i never look like this before.... but one think for sure i look like kiddy again. Thanks to Candy for accompany me go fix this hair. I feel sorry for make her feel so boring cos i have really a lot of hair and do this hair at lease 4 hour!!!

First, i really don't know what to say and i a bit dumb. i say straighthen my hair and then the counter say go and seat. I was like HELL why she never say how much? Fortunately i am a bit smart and ask how much. The lady boss touch my hair and say "Your hair is long, i do everything for 200! wash + cut + treatment + rebonding. I admit that my hair is quite long, so i also no energy to cut price, and i just agree. 

I sit, of cause, then wash ... blow... cut... cream ... warm hair... wash... straight .... cream ... wash... treatment... blow... cut... DONE!!! AT LAST!!

Take me ages, my butt is like flat when i wait and wait. I wonder hows Candy butt ! XD Candy say my hair look really like kiddo. I like it some how~ Not the word kiddo! =.=

The 1st and the last people say my hair not nice(today) is my mom. i wonder why she never support me, in most of the things i done in my life. =.=

The second thing piss me off is when my sister,Nicole(which is not human). She everything wan to tease someone, she sure say (in Hokkien) "a human outside say she don't want to rebond her hair". I was like telling her " yeah, your not human so just stay inside". She really the most piss off person i ever met in my family!!! Sometime when me and bro upstair, calling us for something she also will say" human upstair, come down!" ! OMG, she downstair is not human, and i wondering how come she is taking to us?!? 

Done all of the unhappy stuff~
Gather with all the happy stuff!!! 

I got a call from Joe, which i never see him for ages. I am surprise and heartbreak~ He ask me weather i'm from design division(the heartbreak part) we knew each other for year and i answer i'm from computer division. I done a lot of design in event. He is really lucky that he find me.. =x

I forget the event he offer, but i waiting for his fren call.

Kiddo,
Claire

No comments: